Renting Council Facilities

Posted: October 6, 2013 in All Scouting Branches, Boy Scouting, Cub Scouting, Scout Training, Venturing

Are you a Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, Outing Chair or other unit leader that wonders how it is that other units always manage to take advantage of council facilities and turn their outings in to supersized fun activities? The Simon Kenton Council uses an on-line tool for units to register for, rent and pay fees for using certain council facilities throughout the year. This on-line tool may be found at

All units using this feature should remember that certain events, archery, BB shooting, canoeing, rappelling, rifles/shotguns, etc., require trained personnel to conduct these events. Unfortunately, those folks are not available through the aforementioned link. Please contact the council offices to obtain the names and contact information for required personnel.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s